Linking for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Enable one-click links to access Confluence templates, aggregate resources, and create structured content
Take advantage of links to guide users to create content following internal standards. Enforce page titles for meeting notes, articles, and documents through prefix and postfix, automatic date & page counter variables.
Create structure from day one
Automatically manage the location of new pages and space structure by specifying the parent page beforehand. Set a predefined label for each page type to ensure all newly created pages are correctly labeled.
Build a connection between Confluence pages
Easily gather Confluence content scattered across spaces and understand a high-level connection between Confluence pages by displaying pages and blogs that links into the current content.
Linking provides macros to create one-click links that generate structured content via templates, create naming conventions for your content, and manage connections between pages.
- Establish taxonomy with postfix, prefix, and sequential page titles.
- Create one-click links to create pages based on templates
- Build a high-level network of Confluence pages
- Add Page macro to add a link for creating a new page, with the predefined location.
- Add Page via Form macro to prompt users to provide the title of the page to create, before they click go.
- (New! 🎉) Incoming links macro to generate a list of links of pages that link into a page.
- (New! 🎉) Outgoing links macro to create a list of pages, websites, and email addresses to the current page links.
- Quick overview of page links.
- Homepage of meeting notes, status updates, or any time-series documents.
- Catalog of assets, projects, or configurations.
- Internal user guide.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Linking for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application