TestRay - Requirements and Test Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Powerful Jira Test case Management & Test Requirements for solutions in Agile & DevOps TEAM environment -formerly synapseRT plug
Test Management End-to-End Solutions
Manage Tests fields and workflow in one place- all inside of Jira
End-to-end traceability in the software lifecycle
shorter release cycle, and faster time-to-market
Requirement Management and Reporting
Trace all the way from requirements to bugs.
manage requirement versioning and baselining.
Requirement traceability matrix
Test, Manage and Integrate
Organize and track Test Cases in a Tree Format with the help of Test Suites.
Import/export test cases with test steps
Parallel execution of a test plan using test cycle
Simplified testing in Jira to provide end-to-end traceability for your teams to make decisions at every stage in the software lifecycle. Manage your complete testing process all within Jira. No disruption, greater visibility, and all efforts in a single tool to plan, track, and test for quality.
TestRay major features:
- Organize/group test cases as tree
- Import/export test cases with test steps
- Test Parameters
- Plan tests from test suites/requirement
- Parallel execution of a test plan using test cycles
- Create/link defects & attach artifacts to test execution
- TestRay test reports & gadgets
- Requirement version, baseline, and suite to group related requirements
- Requirement traceability matrix
- Test coverage from requirement & coverage reports
- JQL functions to search issues based on TestRay data
- Time Estimation & Forecasting
- Integration with Bamboo & Jenkins - Automated Testing
- External Import from Test Link
- Localisation for German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Polish
Create requirements folder structure, grouping, automated numbering, and more