Cache for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Leverage powerful macros to speed up load times and improve performance for data-intensive Confluence pages
Load data-rich content instantly
Use the Cache macro to cache data-heavy content when it first renders so that it loads immediately for others. No more slow page load times or excessive rendering requests bogging down your Confluence site.
Ensure content is updated and searchable
Keep data current with content refreshes that occur after a set time period, when new attachments are uploaded, or from on-demand user requests. Index macro content to make it appear in Confluence searches.
Render slow-loading content in the background
Don’t let one macro delay an entire page! The Future macro renders slower content in the background while the rest of the page loads. Slow-loading content appears when rendering is complete.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
- The Cache macro caches data-heavy content so pages load faster
- The Future macro renders slow content in the background so the rest of the page loads right away
- Cached content is updated after a specified time period or when a macro body or page attachment changes
- See when content was last refreshed or refresh it with a simple click
- Index cached content to find data that was previously unsearchable in Confluence search
- Validate global cache settings
- Pair with SQL for Confluence, Advanced Tables, and other apps that pull in external data to speed up page load times.
- Check out the Data Center version of this app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Start a free trial of Cache for Confluence today!
Privacy and security