Keep your draft and published pages separate, and sync them with the push of a button
Separate Draft and Published Pages
Link two spaces, one for drafts and another for published content.
Publish Single Pages at a Time
Once a page is ready to be shared, it can be synced to the published space in a single click.
Publish Approved Pages Automatically
Integrates with Comala Document Management Cloud to automate publishing of approved content.
Comala Publishing provides between-space publishing as a solution for managing your draft and published content. Collaborate on draft pages and then publish them with the push of button, allowing you to maintain different Confluence spaces for your public and work-in-progress content.
- Publish from draft spaces to published spaces
- Track what pages are in sync and up to date
- Publish pages to a public-facing space
- Publish approved pages automatically with Comala Document Management
Comala Publishing is a product of Comalatech, an Atlassian vendor since 2008 and author of some of the most popular add-ons in the marketplace.
Privacy and security
Comala Publishing integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects