WhatsApp Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Enable Whatsapp support to Increase customer satisfaction and boost customer loyalty
Say “hello” to WhatsApp and its 2 billion users
Integrating Whatsapp with Jira Service Management can lead to quicker support and improved customer satisfaction.
- The use of native Whatsapp (Meta) Cloud API, which eliminates the need for third-party integrations or accounts.
- Automatic creation and updating of Jira issues as the agent communicates with the customer via Whatsapp.
If you have any trouble using this app or need help in installing the app, please contact us at email@example.com or https://123x.dev/support/
Privacy and security
WhatsApp Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read customer request data, including approvals, attachments, comments, request participants, and status/transitions.Read service desk and request types, including searching for request types and reading request type fields, properties and groups.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
- Create and edit customer requests, including add comments and attachments, approve, share (add request participants), subscribe, and transition.