Skippy AI for Jira
Hop over repetitive tasks and get things done quickly with Skippy AI
1. Choose an AI Provider to generate Subtasks
Select which AI Provider to use and double check and clean up any data before it gets sent over.
2. Review & Select the AI generated Subtasks
Selected from the list of subtasks generated by the AI Provider or request a new selection.
3. Create the Subtasks in Jira!
Submit the selected subtasks to be created in Jira for the selected ticket.
1. Once the app is installed, open a Jira ticket, find the app 'Skippy AI' on the top and click on it.
2. Once added, you should see the app feature buttons displayed in the Jira Issue Panel area. Currently 2 features are supported: Generate Subtasks and Generate ACs.
3. Click on the feature you would like to use to open the app modal.
4. Select which AI Provider you would like to use: Google AI (PaLM2) or OpenAI (ChatGPT-3.5).
5. Update the context field to help the AI Provider narrow down the possible responses.
6. Check which data will be sent to the AI Provider by clicking on the toggle.
7. Once you're happy with the options, please click on the Generate button:
7.1. For Subtasks: A list of subtasks will show, select the ones you would like to add to the Jira ticket, then click on the 'Create Selected Subtasks' button.
7.2. For ACs: the ACs will be shown as a text to copy and use as you wish.
For more details, see our documentation: https://docs.skippyai.com.au/
Privacy and security
Skippy AI for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.