Text to Speech for Confluence
Listen to your Confluence pages: elevate accessibility with text to speech
Text to Speech for Confluence is the best way to seamlessly transform long Confluence documentation into audio content. With just one click, an audio transcription of your text is available right within your Confluence page. Enrich your reading experience with an auditory aid that enhances accessibility for all users, including those with visual impairments or reading difficulties, ensuring everyone can access and engage with the content equally.
- Rapid Transcription: Instantly converts text to a natural-sounding human voice.
- Speed Control: Users can adjust the playback speed for comfort.
- Enhanced Accessibility: Makes content accessible to those with visual impairments or reading challenges.
- One-Click Operation: Simple and efficient conversion process.
- Elegant Panel Integration: Adds a beautifully designed audio panel to Confluence pages.
The Vizly Labs team is available 24/7 to assist with any questions.
Privacy and security
Text to Speech for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View page content.
- Permits the creation of pages, blogs, comments and questions.
- Upload attachments.
- Create and update pages.
Simply click on 'Listen' and an audio transcription of your page is available instantly!