Peacock - Confluence Page Ratings, Feedback Polls & Surveys
Improve the content quality of your documentation and knowledge bases with rating macros, Confluence surveys, and feedback forms
Activate user feedback surveys with a single click
No manual macro-embedding is needed! The user feedback macro can be activated for hundreds of pages with just a few clicks. You can also start feedback polls for all pages with a particular label.
Compare various parts of your knowledge base
See which parts of your knowledge base perform great and which parts show low ratings and hence should be improved.
Gain insights and identify pages with low value
Thanks to built-in analytics, you know where to invest more effort and you can take data-driven decisions to increase the content quality and satisfy the needs of your Confluence users.
Use Peacock to efficiently collect user feedback from various parts of your knowledge base.
Peacock helps you to:
- encourage user feedback
- check the value of your content
- compare the performance of various parts of your knowledge base
- improve content quality
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Peacock - Confluence Page Ratings, Feedback Polls & Surveys integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View analytics for content. Note that this does not provide access to the content itself.
- View Confluence settings, themes and system information.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.