Looker Studio Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
No-code Looker Studio Jira integration. Connect Jira to Looker Studio in a few clicks and build Jira dashboards with ease
Seamless Looker Studio Jira Integration
Integrate Jira with Looker Studio for effortless Jira data export and reporting. Build customized Jira reports in Looker Studio and share real-time insights with both Jira and non-Jira users with ease.
Unlimited Looker Studio Jira Reporting Experience
Optimize your Jira data analysis with interactive Looker Studio dashboards. Create easy-to-read Jira reports based on diverse Jira data, including custom fields and top-rated Jira add-ons.
Secure Jira Data Access
Ensure comprehensive control over your Jira data access using Looker Studio Connector for Jira. Control Jira data access through sharing and permissions settings.
Looker Studio Connector for Jira is an intuitive and user-friendly app that allows effortless export of Jira data to Looker Studio (formerly Google Data Studio) in just 3 steps:
1. Create Access Token
2. Configure Data Source
3. Export Data to Looker Studio
- Export a wide range of Jira fields, including Custom fields, History, and Agile data
- Extract data from popular Marketplace Apps such as Tempo apps, Projectrak, Time in Status, Xray, and Zephyr Scale
- Utilize Basic filters and JQL (Jira Query Language) filters for advanced data export
- Configure permission settings to manage Jira data access and sharing, ensuring data security
- Share Looker Studio dashboards effortlessly, extending access to non-Jira users
- Access to expert support and a comprehensive User Guide to navigate any challenges
Start now with a free trial, or book a demo!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Looker Studio Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application