Guided Pathways for Confluence: Decision tree-driven content
Streamline Confluence navigation. Content creators can organise pages into branching guides with clear, logical steps
🔎 Make your content easier to navigate and find
Finally, a better way to leverage your robust Confluence content. Say goodbye to siloed data and switching platforms. Create guides, onboarding journeys, tailored knowledge management, and more - all within Confluence.
🪄 Elevate guide building with intuitive features!
Simplify guide creation with our user-friendly navigation. Easily find your content in any space, and start building guides with seamless linking and multiple outcomes. Unlock effortless guide building today!
Optimised guide navigation & management experience
Take complete control of your user journeys with seamless navigation, intuitive buttons, and a streamlined management experience. Effortlessly update and delete guides through the management screen.
Create clear, engaging journeys through your Confluence pages. Interactive decision trees effortlessly guide users through complex, diverging steps, meaning no more lost and frustrated users.
- Permissions management to control who can create and view guides.
- Ideal for in-depth guides: Create guides for onboarding, ITSM runbooks, disaster recovery, and more.
- Central guide hub: One place to manage your guides and user journeys.
- Flexible content creation: Organise guides and link content by embedding existing pages in guides.
- You're in control: Check the status of published and in-progress guides at a glance. Easily edit, unpublish, and delete guides.
Beta Features coming soon:
- Guide insights and analytics
- Guide version history to help you track changes.
- Integration with Jira and other platforms to boost team productivity.
The app will be free during the beta period, and we look forward to your feedback to improve the app further.
Privacy and security
Guided Pathways for Confluence: Decision tree-driven content integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Manage global settings.
- Permits retrieval of user groups.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- Search Confluence. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary and read:confluence-content.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary or read:confluence-content.summary.