ITSM Reports - Charts, Graphs, and Dashboard Gadgets for JSM
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Business-ready service desk reports to streamline ITSM decisions
Evaluate agents’ performance
Use customer satisfaction score rate and manage agents’ results. Make better business decisions and allocate agents more efficiently. Don’t look at raw data, gain business-ready insights and share your findings.
Monitor SLA metrics and agents’ results
Gain ready-to-present data about meeting SLA and monitor agents’ workflow. React when the numbers are heading down and have insights for a support team. Use the data you already have and adjust the dashboards you use.
Watch assets distribution
Create an assets report and monitor their structure. Have constant access to the current asset base and maximize business return with this knowledge. Enjoy eye-pleasant, UX-tailored, and easy-to-analyze charts.
More reports available:
- Request distribution over time – bubble-based heat map about when and what tickets are created. To allocate agents more efficiently
- Organizations – visualize how many customers are in the particular organization
- Request channel type – monitor where tickets come from and what type is the most trafficked
Use data-driven ITSM reports to support your business decisions and eliminate bottlenecks.
Take the most of Jira Service Management data you already have and gain ready-to-present and processed insights.
- Data is displayed with dashboards that require the minimum of configurations.
- Gadgets are available for native dashboards, so there is no need to create new screens.
- Already analyzed and ready to present data at hand.
- Easy to read, well UX created charts.
- This app is built with Forge.
Early adopters have it for free, as this is the app's first version.
If you need more reports, let us know!
Privacy and security
ITSM Reports - Charts, Graphs, and Dashboard Gadgets for JSM integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create, manage and delete customers and organizations.Add and remove customers and organizations from service desks.
- Allow the app to read Objects from Assets
- Allow the app to read Schemas from Assets
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
This report displays the distribution of customer counts by organization.