Label Manager by Easy Apps
Space level label editor: bulk add labels, delete labels, merge labels, rename labels, replace labels
Label management across a space
All users can:
• add labels (tags) or delete labels
System administrators can also:
• merge, rename or replace labels
10 or 10,000 pages, no problem
Built to deal with even the largest and most complex space. Search options include:
• restrict to select pages
• search only child pages
Preview then click Run with confidence
• preview exactly what will change
• unselect pages you do not want to change
Not everyone uses labels properly. Stay organized with a tool for space level label management.
This app comes with enterprise level cloud security:
- All data remains within your Confluence instance
- 100% built in Atlassian’s Forge development platform
Features of Label Manager:
- manager labels across an entire space
- works with an unlimited number of pages
- add labels
- delete labels
- merge labels (system admins only)
- rename labels (system admins only)
- replace labels (system admins only)
Demo, question or feature request: email@example.com.
Privacy and security
Label Manager by Easy Apps integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View information about the content. Note that this does not provide access to the content itself.
- View labels associated with the content or space.