Numbered Headings by Easy Apps
Add customizable numbered headings that automatically update whenever you re-publish a page
Customize heading numbers by section
• Decimal (1, 2, 3), Latin (A, B, C or a, b, c), Roman (I, II, III or i, ii, iii), Greek (Α. Β, Γ or α, β, γ)
• skip headings by heading level or specific terms
• different format per section
Click Apply with total confidence
Preview page numbering format before applying changes. Even if highly customized.
The only app that uses the same numbering as Confluence’s table of contents macro.
Automatically updates whenever you re-publish
Stop returning to the app to re-save every time you add a new heading.
The app automatically updates numbered headings every time you update a page.
Improve page readability by automatically numbering page headings and subheadings.
- uses the same numbering as Confluence’s table of contents macroformat can be customized by section (e.g. 1.a)
- end heading numbers with/without a dot (e.g. 1.1 or 1.1.)
- skip headings by level or search term
- pages with numbered headings are automatically updated every time they’re re-published
- copying pages with numbered headings preserves settings
- exports to Word or PDF include all heading numbers
- no page macro needed
- add a dot to the end of heading numbers (optional)
- skip headings by level/terms (optional)
- different format per section (optional)
- option to enable/disable numbering (disabled by default)
- format options: decimal (1, 2, 3), Latin (A, B, C - a, b, c), Roman (I, II, III - i, ii, iii), Greek (Α, Β, Γ - α, β, γ)
Privacy and security
Numbered Headings by Easy Apps integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.