Pages Manager for Confluence - Bulk Organize, Edit & Archive
Enhance your Confluence experience with an all-in-one utility app. Bulk copy and edit multiple pages in a list view
Tidy up spaces with bulk move/archive/delete pages
Select multiple pages and instantly perform bulk operations to manage the page trees or clean up content. Easily undo actions, save changes only when you’re ready.
Quick update page information to keep it relevant
In-line edit page title, update status, page labels, and even set view restrictions. You can perform admin tasks much faster while seeing the page context in one place.
Update or archive old content with page alerts
Audit your knowledge space faster with alerts on old content - you can either update or archive/delete them to ensure your team sees only relevant pages.
Struggling to upkeep your Confluence wiki? Help your teams manage content without admin overheads.
The app brings all your content on a spreadsheet-like table with rich functionalities:
- 📑 More page info displayed in column fields: status, labels and page restrictions
- ✏️ Bulk edit page details with simple cell copy/paste operations
- 🖱 Structure page hierarchies with a drag-and-drop interface
- 🗂 More intuitive bulk move, copy, archive/delete pages
- 💾 Save changes only when you’re ready, no worries about accidental actions
- ⏰ Keep track of outdated content with page alerts
- 🔎 Improved content discoverability: teams can find relevant pages faster
- 🪄 Streamlined content management: no more tedious admin processes to check on page trees, labels, or restrictions, everything can be updated in one place
- ⚠️ Keep pages relevant: update outdated content or archive the page based on alerts
Spend less time tidying up Confluence and more time collaborating on content.
Privacy and security
Pages Manager for Confluence - Bulk Organize, Edit & Archive integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete pages.
- Manage global settings.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Permits retrieval of user groups.
Update page permissions directly from the list view.