Shell for Confluence
Effortlessly navigate your Confluence space through a console/CLI, conveniently organizing your page structure like sorting files
Easily navigate within Confluence space
You can use bash commands like ls, pwd, cd, cat, and open, complete with tab-based auto-completion for options. Plus, enjoy history functionality to conveniently access past commands using the up and down arrow keys.
Organize your page structure like a file!
With commands like mv, cp, and del, you can easily move, copy, and delete pages.
With a look and feel you like
You can switch between three different themes.
In Confluence space mapping, we designate the top level as the root, beneath which are spaces, followed by individual pages, and further nested pages below those.Users have the ability to navigate their current location using the 'cd' command.
We hope you find it useful. Try it out and let us know what you think!
- Support command options to increase versatility
- Provide more Linux-like convenience
- Provide customization options
- Expand performance capabilities
- Support attachments (list, delete, rename)
Privacy and security
Shell for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete pages.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.