Enhanced Links for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Customize Issue Link Types per(Project,Issue type) using JQL expressions, Bulk Update Issue Link Types, Bulk Delete Linked Issues
Customize Issue Link Types per project
Enhanced Links for Jira allow you to select which issue link Types apply to your Project
Restrict available Link Types
Using JQL expressions, you can can restrict available Link Types based on Issue Type or other criteria
Bulk update linked issues
1. Bulk update Link Types
2. Bulk delete Linked Issues
Enhanced Links for Jira allow you to select which issue link Types apply to which Projects or Issue Types. You can also restrict the available link Types with JQL expressions.
Enhanced Links allow you to perform the following functions:
- Link issues
- Bulk update Link types
- Bulk delete linked issues
- Edit Jira linked issue fields in list view
- Enable coloring for Jira issue link types
- Better display for Linked Issues
- And more
Stop wasting time doing actions one-by-one and do them in bulk! If any of these tools saves you or one of your coworkers more than 15 minutes per month, it has probably already paid for itself!
Your information will remain secure, because no data is transferred to our server. All processing stays in your browser.
Enhance Links provide solutions/workarounds for the following highly voted issues:
Privacy and security
Enhanced Links for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete issue links.
- View issue link types.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.