Dashboard Projects List for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
See everything you need to know about your projects at a glance
Dashboard Projects List for Jira: Easily display a list of all your projects on a single dashboard, with customizable columns and filters. Stay organized and on top of your work.
Here are some of the key features of the plugin:
- Display a list of all projects, or select specific projects to show.
- Customize the columns to show the information you need, such as project name, key, client, and lead.
- Show people in different roles within your projects.
- Apply filters to show only the projects you're interested in, such as projects that are active, open, or in a specific status.
- Easily add the plugin to your dashboard with a single click.
Privacy and security
Dashboard Projects List for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service