Super search for Jira (Free)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Redefining 'search': Structured search for all Jira entities, not just issues & swift navigation across all results
Search anything, not just issues
Expand your Search scope beyond issues. Easily search for Boards, Components, Dashboards, Filters, Issues, Projects, Queues, Sprints & Versions from one search box. And limit the projects search results should consider.
Search with a structure similar to JQL
Do you like the flexibility offered by JQL for searching issues? Well, then you’ll love how you can use a similar structure to search all entities in Jira. Just start typing & the suggestions will start popping up.
Choose what to see in the search results
You get to decide which information appears in the search results. Choose columns to show along with their sequences to get the desired info. Create custom information columns & see them come up in the search results.
Discover a new dimension to your Jira experience with Super Search. Search anything from a single box - Boards, Components, Dashboards, Filters, Projects, Queues, Sprints, Versions & of course, Issues.
- Structured Searches: Find anything that you need from Jira.
- JQL Precision: Craft intricate queries, similar to Jira's native JQL, ensuring you pinpoint exact results.
- Quick Navigation: Utilize keyboard shortcuts to glide through your search outcomes.
- Dynamic Dashboard Gadgets: Pull up search results for any Jira entities directly on your dashboards.
- Nested Queries: Introducing the capability to combine multiple queries, helping you refine your searches and obtain more specific information.
Benefits & Use Cases:
- Elevated Efficiency: Reduce time on searches, elevating your project management efficiency.
- Precision at its Best: Ensure a detailed search with structured queries.
- Stay Ahead: With keyboard shortcuts, boost multitasking and user productivity.
Privacy and security
Super search for Jira (Free) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate to the search results quickly.