🚀NASA Not Another Standup App Agile Planning for Jira Teams
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Allow Agile Teams to Plan & Prioritize Issues by Integrating Jira with Daily Standup Meetings and Team Reporting Dashboards
Skyrocket Standup Meeting Efficiency with Planning
• Quick and easy standup preparation
• Increase standup planning with predetermined meeting questions.
• Increase productivity by highlighting potential blockers ahead of time.
• Search, select & comment on Jira issues
Reach the Stars by Enabling Jira Teams
• Increase collaboration by knowing the status of others' tasks.
• Reduce meeting times by flagging issues for offline discussion.
• Track team performance with the Team Journal overview.
Launch Agile Team Stand-up Streams
• Customize standup stream questions based on individual teams.
• Select a Scrum Master and Coverer.
• Set time limits per participant.
• Customize Jira Issue views by type.
• Define standup meeting days per week.
🚀 NASA - Not Another Standup App is your all-in-one solution for Agile planning and standup meetings in Jira. Say goodbye to long, unproductive standups and hello to streamlined, focused meetings that drive your team's performance!
- Quick Standup Preparation: Participants respond in advance to the questions defined for their team by the Scrum Master
- Jira Issue Integration: Search, select, and comment on Jira issues without leaving the app
- Team Journal: Keep track of everyone's output with up to 30 documented meetings
- Customizable Standup Streams: Tailored questions, issue recommendations, time limits, and periodicity
- Easily flag issues for offline discussion
- Gauge Team morale
- Slack reminders so you never miss a session
- Works for teams doing Scrum or Kanban
- Upcoming integrations with Confluence, Bitbucket, and Github
Privacy and security
🚀NASA Not Another Standup App Agile Planning for Jira Teams integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Read the board configuration, features, properties, related projects, filters, and quick filters.
- Read boards and backlogs, and their issues. Read related reports and versions.
- View issue details.