Experience Builder for Jira
- Jira Software
Automate Common Workflows with Business Process Management and Decision Requirement Diagrams
Democratize Jira for Everyone
Empower everyone in your company. Turn your commonly repeated business processes and standard operating procedures (SOP) into Jira flows/tickets to ensure they get assigned to the right person and just plain get done
Create and Track Business Process Management Flows
Turn your BPMN(Business Process Modeling & Notation) diagrams into Jira flows that span multiple tickets, epics, and projects.
Track active flows and reuse sub flows in larger flows to accurately model complex processes
Set Roles and Permissions
Assign tasks to individual users or to functional roles such as ‘IT Manager’.
Set permissions so only certain users can create flow definitons, create a new flow from a definition, or view active flows.
🏆 Easily track the status of all flows currently in flight and follow up with the right people if necessary. Experience Builder for Jira makes it easy for managers to create an SOP and make sure no stakeholder misses a key step.
💯 Use cases
- New hire onboarding
- Purchase order processing
- Expense management
- Customer service management
- IT service request management
- Invoice approval
- Any business process
- Create a new experience/flow definition from scratch
- Copy and modify one of the many prebuilt definitions that cover a variety of use cases
- Create a new instance (active experience) from a definition
- View the status of all active experiences
- Update a flow definition or an active experiences
- Delete a definition or an active experience
- Create functional roles to keep your definitions generic
- Add new users to Experience Builder for Jira to create new definitions, create new active experiences flows from a definition, and view active experiences
Privacy and security
Experience Builder for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
- View user groups.