Page Feedback for Confluence
Empowers authors and content managers to maintain the quality and impact of their content by providing insightful feedback
Insightful Feedback dashboard
Find out how your users interact with your pages and measure the impact your content has on your teams
Sleek design to focus on reading
Subtle way to get reader's feedback without disrupting their attention to the context of your pages. Was this page helpful?
Compatible with Jira Service Management Articles
Get contextual, real-time feedback on your ITSM knowledge base articles using the Page Feedback macro
Page Feedback for Confluence empowers authors and content managers to maintain the quality and impact of their content by providing insightful and actionable feedback on their pages.
🛠️ Beta Release 👩🏽🔬
Got feedback? Leave it here.
- Improve the quality and impact of your Confluence content.
- Establish a feedback loop with readers and prioritize pages needing attention.
- Understand your content's impact and value within your teams.
- Discreet, sleek byline component for feedback capture.
- Additional macro for enhanced page visibility.
- Space dashboard displaying page metadata.
- Sentiment and score captured for each page.
- Webhooks for third-party integration support.
- Streamline your feedback collection.
- Ensure accountability for authors and moderators to act on feedback.
- Receive contextual feedback on processes, playbooks, documentation, decision documents, and more.
Privacy and security
Page Feedback for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View page content.
- View space details