1up for Confluence
Add to your 1up Knowledge Base from Confluence
This app syncs the Confluence pages you select with your 1up knowledge base. Doing so allows 1up to answer user questions using the knowledge contained in the pages.
Remember: Your documents are NEVER shared with or used for other 1up users.
Note: Please login to your 1up account before proceeding.
- Install the "1up for Confluence" app
- Go to the app's configuration page (Apps -> Manage Apps -> 1up for Confluence -> Configure)
- Click "Pair with 1up"
- You will be redirected to the 1up app. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete setup.
Privacy and security
1up for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- View page content.