FlowDingo – Visualize task steps for Jira Cloud – FREE
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Visualize task dependencies and task management in Jira Cloud: see at a glance the steps to complete a Jira issue
Save time by optimizing your taskflow
FlowDingo accelerates the completion of stories, tasks, and bugs with easy-to-create taskflows that any stakeholder can follow. You can choose one of the taskflow templates or create your own.
Visualize your dependencies
Keep track of dependencies between various tasks and ensure that they are completed in the optimal order. Help your team standardize their development processes.
Easy-to-use taskflow editor
Creating new tasks and customizing names, descriptions, and icons is incredibly easy. You can also designate a mandatory assignee for tasks that should only be performed by a specific user.
More engaging than a checklist and less cumbersome than a subtask, FlowDingo lets you see at a glance the steps to complete a Jira issue.
FlowDingo accelerates the completion of stories, tasks, and bugs with easy-to-create taskflows—custom, task-specific workflows that any stakeholder can follow. This means more predictable, on-time delivery of entire projects.
- Easy-to-use WYSIWYG taskflow editor
- Taskflow templates
- Option to add mandatory assignees
- Large icon set
- A task contains the following components
- Different taskflows for different Jira projects
Privacy and security
FlowDingo – Visualize task steps for Jira Cloud – FREE integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
Use predefined taskflow templates as a starting point