AI Screenshot Insights for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Advanced AI Based OCR App to Extract Text and Information from Screenshots - Zero Retyping, Zero Errors
Productivity Unleashed with AI OCR
AI Screenshot Insights enhances your Jira with its ability to interpret attached screenshot
Click on your attachment to extract text from images
Be free from manual retyping and swiftly process your meeting visuals
Capture, Attach, Convert
Retrieve important text from your log files snapshots
Translate data insights into actionable content, so you can focus on meaningful work
AI Screenshot Insights content can be manually edited and modified as you need
Azure's Magic, Our Innovation
AI Screenshot Insights converts every character, while offering the flexibility to edit and enhance comments as needed
AI Screenshot Insights showcases the magic of Azure AI Vision in transforming images to text.
- Fueled by Azure AI Vision: Experience the next level of image-to-text transformation with AI Screenshot Insights
- Extracts text from image attachments in issues
- AI OCR based on Azure Computer Vision
- With a simple click, AI Screenshot Insights swiftly extracts text from attachments, unveiling their contents with the help of advanced Artificial Intelligence techniques
- With more than 160 languages in mind there should be no problem to do the magic including text lines with mixed languages
- The app can extract text from images with mixed handwritten and printed text.
- AI Screenshot Insights also finds the important information from the screenshots like Names, URLs or E-mail Addresses
- Data Security: AI Screenshot Insights can use AI Services from your own Azure environment.
- Use our Azure Managed App to deploy the Azure AI backend service in your Azure tenant
- How to setup private Azure endpoint in AI Screenshot Insights app for enhanced security
- Data Privacy First: AI Screenshot Insights Azure
Privacy and security
AI Screenshot Insights for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
AI Screenshot Insights for Jira: Extracting handwritten text