ClickUp Integration for Jira [Bi directional issue sync]
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
ClickUp Jira integration / migration. Auto-sync tasks, issues, statuses, and comments. Secure bidirectional integration
ClickUp & Jira: Bi-directional Task Integration
Deploy a single Jira app, no ClickUp additional app or connector installation is required. Clear pricing - no separate ClickUp app cost. Quick 3-minute setup.
Advanced reporting, and logs. ISO 27001 certified.
Getint offers advanced reporting with dashboards, status reports, and notifications. Preview every sync and run, inspect logs, and act fast. Custom development available.Easily scale to more connections and applications.
Advanced scripting on top of an easy to use UI
Begin with Getint's user-friendly UI that guides you. Then add advanced scripting as needed for your integration. Don't limit yourself to one or the other as with other apps. Utilize the combined power of both.
Maximize project efficiency with ClickUp Jira Integration by Getint.
- 🔄 Two-Way/One-Way Synchronization of Tasks
- 📎 Sync Attachments
- 💬 Sync Comments
- 🎯 Sync Statuses
- 🛠️ Advanced Scripting Customization
- 💰 Best Value for Money
- 👩💻 Great Support
- 📈 Powerful Reporting & Notifications
- 🚀 Onboarding Assistance
- 💡 On-Demand Customization
- 🛡️ ISO 27001 & 27018 Certified: Compliance guaranteed for top-notch data security.
- 🔄 ClickUp to Jira Migration (premium feature, billed separately)
- 🏆 Trusted by 2,000+ Companies including Lufthansa, Skoda, Deloitte, Capgemini
- 🤝 Atlassian Partners Offers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 🔄 Additional Sync Options: Asana, ServiceNow, Salesforce, GitLab, Wrike, Zendesk and more.
ClickUp Jira integration is a part of Getint Integration as a Service Platform. Enterprise friendly solution to integrate one to one, or one to many applications.
Privacy and security
ClickUp Integration for Jira [Bi directional issue sync] integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application