Develop with AWS (Jira)
- Jira Software
You build it, you run it – integrate your AWS DevOps toolchain with the Atlassian Open DevOps experience
Track AWS DevOps events as Jira deployments
View AWS DevOps resource status on Jira issues
Track AWS DevOps resource status right along your Jira issues via the development and releases panels – supports CodePipeline incl. CodeBuild and CloudFormation actions (CodeDeploy and CodeCommit are in the works).
Trigger Jira automation via builds and deployments
Automate your team’s workflows via Jira automation DevOps triggers based on events from linked AWS build and deployment resources.
+++ Early adopter promotion (codes valid until December 31 2023): Monthly billing (50% discount for 6 months) - D0YKO1 / Annual billing (25% discount for 1 year) - ACW3SJ +++
- Track AWS DevOps events within the Jira deployments view
- Analyze AWS DevOps events with Jira deployment insights
- Get visibility into the release status
- Track AWS DevOps resource status right along your Jira issues via the development and releases panels
- Search issues based on linked AWS DevOps resources status via Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Trigger Jira automation workflows via DevOps triggers
AWS services and resource types:
- AWS CodePipeline
- AWS CodeBuild (via CodePipeline)
- AWS CloudFormation (via CodePipeline)
- And several more, refer to AWS services and resource types for details …
Need anything else? Let us know!
Privacy and security
Develop with AWS (Jira) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Allows the app to delete build information
- Allows the app to delete deployment information
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Allows the app to write build information