Shoppie - Assets integrated shop for JSM
- Jira Service Management
Shop solution for Jira Service Management | Integration with Assets | Multiple catalogs | Automation with custom fields
Shop experience in Jira Service Management
Enhance your JSM portal experience with our shop-like interface, designed to provide seamless and intuitive browsing and purchasing of Jira Assets.
Jira Assets integrated
Experience a revolutionary solution where Shoppie seamlessly integrates with your Assets, enabling you to leverage asset attributes for comprehensive item details.
Get a glimpse of your entire catalog with our convenient catalog preview feature on the configuration page. Easily switch between catalog view and single item preview.
Shoppie is a groundbreaking, user-friendly shop solution for JSM that integrates seamlessly with Jira Assets. Shoppie revolutionizes your JSM experience, providing you with the tools to manage your assets and services easily. Not only is it available for your team, but it's also accessible to your JSM customers and anonymous users.
- Create unlimited catalogs tailored to your unique business needs. These catalogs can seamlessly connect with your JSM request types.
- Select your desired Jira assets object schema and choose the object types you want to import into your catalog.
- Control what information is displayed in the shop overview and product details views based on Jira Assets attributes.
- Add information to Jira Assets using automation rules, streamlining your workflow and reducing manual input.
🤔 Need a feature for your use case? Get in touch today!
💻 Need more help? Book a demo with our Jira experts.
Privacy and security
Shoppie - Assets integrated shop for JSM integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Register and manage Jira webhooks.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.