Metadata Macros for Confluence
Elevate your pages, experience a richer Confluence
Dynamic data, powerful pages!
Experience the power of dynamic content with Metadata Macros. Insert real-time, relevant metadata into your Confluence pages, turning static information into a living, breathing narrative!
Retain context on the go!
With Metadata Macros, what you see is what you export! Our dynamic data stays with your Confluence pages even when exported, ensuring your vital context travels with you, always!
Your data, your way!
Metadata Macros lets you configure how you display your data! With a variety of values and options, you can customize context labels and date/time formats, ensuring your metadata matches your needs perfectly!
Elevate your Confluence experience with Metadata Macros! Our app brings dynamic insights to your fingertips, turning each page into a rich source of information.
- User Metadata: Personalize browsing by displaying the current viewer's details.
- Page Metadata: Enhance transparency with key page details such as titles and IDs.
- Page Version Metadata: Stay in the know about your page's evolution, revealing version numbers, creation dates, and author details.
- Page Created Metadata: Trace the origins of your pages, showcasing creation dates and authors.
- Analytics Metadata: Keep track of your page's performance with data on total views and unique viewers.
- Space Metadata: Get a bigger picture of your workspace by unveiling details about the space your page is in.
With customizable context labels and date/time format options, your metadata will truly resonate with your needs.
What's more, this data stays with your pages even when exported.
Start exploring with Metadata Macros for Confluence today!
Privacy and security
Metadata Macros for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View analytics for content. Note that this does not provide access to the content itself.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.