Company Calendar Planner Macro
Free extension of Company Calendar Planner for Jira: Visualize Jira dates, sprints, versions, custom events and iCalendar feeds
Publish your Jira based calendars in Confluence
Enhance your planning and productivity by publishing Jira based calendars on Confluence pages.
Multiple sources in one calendar
Visualize Jira dates, sprints, versions, custom events and external iCalendar feeds.
Flexible macro configuration
Add few macros per page. Configure multiple calendars per macro.
This is a free Confluence app that extends Company Calendar Planner for Jira. Please make sure to install the Company Calendar app for Jira and configure at least one calendar first.
Here are some of the features available as part of Confluence Macro for Company Calendar Planner for Jira.
- Display public or private calendars with the events based on Jira date or date-time fields
- Email notifications for Jira and custom based events to notify the event participants
- Color events based on issue field values
- Configure issue fields to be displayed on the event blocks and info dialogs
- Show Asset Management fields for calendar events
- Visualize sprint and release dates
- Import external events and show them alongside Jira based events
- Use custom sources to reflect common events like meetings, vacations, etc.
- Combine events from few calendars into one calendar view
- Show recurring events
Privacy and security
Company Calendar Planner Macro integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application