attachmentAV - Antivirus for Confluence
Malware protection for Confluence - Scan your Confluence attachments for viruses, worms, and trojans. Virusscan in real-time
Scan attachments after upload. The signatures and virus scanner are updated continuously. Scanning completes within seconds.
Label clean files
Delete infected files & comment
- Scan attachments after upload
- Label clean files
- Delete infected files & comment
- Fast: Uploaded files are scanned within seconds to detect malware as quickly as possible.
- Automated Mitigation: attachmentAV deletes and notifies about infected files.
- Up-to-date Malware Database: The signatures and virus scanner are updated continuously to protect you against the latest threats.
- Simple: Get started within 1 minute.
Privacy and security
attachmentAV - Antivirus for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View and download attachments of a page or blogpost that you have access to.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Download attachments of a Confluence page or blogpost that you have access to.
- Permits the creation of pages, blogs, comments and questions.