Advanced Post Functions
Enhance Your Jira Workflows with Advanced Post Functions
Diverse collection of post functions
Leverage a Diverse Collection of Post Functions for Seamless Process Automation: 12 Different Post Functions
Highly Customizable Validator
Create validators for your unique needs using basic Jira Expression syntax
No new syntax
Use Jira Expressions in all your configurations
This app provides a range of post functions, conditions, and validators to automate and streamline your workflow in Jira Cloud. Here are the list of available operations:
- Post Functions:
- Copy user groups to field
- Clear field values
- Comment issue(s)
- Copy comments
- Copy fields from another issue
- Delete issue(s)
- Calculate field value
- Link issues
- Unlink issues
- Assign to project role
- Assign to last role member
- Create issue
- Configurable validator
- Story blocking validator
- Subtask status validator
- Check if user belongs to group
Privacy and security
Advanced Post Functions integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View jira expressions.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.