🤖 GPT Insights for Jira
- Jira Software
Use AI and chatGPT to 10x your productivity
🧠 Gain Insights from Jira with ChatGPT
Analyse your Jira issue via ChatGPT with one click. Summarise 📝long ticket desc. & comments. Find out next steps ✅. Identify stakeholders 👥...and define custom prompts! 💪
Leverage ChatGPT to 10x your productivity 🚀🚀
💬 Chat with your ticket
🙋 If you have more questions, just chat with the Insights Assistant, AI-powered. 🚀
It will remember the context of your previous questions so you can keep asking questions just as you would on ChatGPT 🤖
💸 Monitor usage and cost
Have full visibility of how much has been spent and by whom 🤑. Also, identify how many users are using GPT Insights and when was the last time they took advantage of it 🔮.
🤖 GPT Insights integrates with ChatGPT (OpenAI) and lets your Jira users run different prompts using the issue description and comments as input. They can choose from a variety of customisable prompts. ie:
- 📝 Summary, bullet point summarization
- 🔍 Key topics, list the main key topics in the following text
- 🎯 Next steps, suggest next actions based on the text
- ❓ Find ambiguities, identify ambiguous points in the text
- 🧠 Simplify the current text, produce a jargon-free text
- 😄 Sentiment analysis (identify the sentiment of the text)
- ,... or define your own custom prompts! 🪄
⚠️ Ticket data (descriptions/comments) are being sent to ChatGPT via their APIs to perform those operations. 🔒 Your data is secure. 🔒
"Any data sent through the [OpenAI] API will be retained for abuse and misuse monitoring purposes for a maximum of 30 days, after which it will be deleted (unless otherwise required by law)."
Learn more about OpenAI's data policy here.
🔗 Find out more about us at www.chilishelf.com
Privacy and security
🤖 GPT Insights for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
Let users (humans) edit responses!