Lansweeper App for Jira Service Management Assets
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Seamless Asset Management: Sync and Track Lansweeper Assets with JSM Assets effectively
User is able to configure credentials, object schema, asset import token, and scheduler interval. Users can also map JSM asset fields with the Lansweeper fields along with enable/disable sync for asset types.
Sync Lansweeper Assets with JSM Assets
The app would fetch assets from Lansweeper and insert/update them in JSM Assets on a time interval configured by the user.
Object based on Lansweeper asset relations.
Asset relations in Lansweeper sync with Jira assets, displaying an object graph. It reveals inbound and outbound references, representing asset relations
- The app automatically synchronize Lansweeper Assets and their relations with Jira Assets based on the user configuration.
- The app allows the user to filter Asset Types for which the sync should occur.
- The app also allows the user to do the Assets Field Configuration to filter the fields of the asset that needs to be synced from the Lansweeper platform.
- The app also provides statistics for the syncing process with the start and end time of the sync along with its status.
Privacy and security
Lansweeper App for Jira Service Management Assets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read customer request data, including approvals, attachments, comments, request participants, and status/transitions.Read service desk and request types, including searching for request types and reading request type fields, properties and groups.
- Read and write to app storage service