Easy Confluence Toolkit
Collection of tools to unlock the full potential of Confluence
A Navigation Bar To Link To Important Pages
Seamlessly create links and submenus, effortlessly guiding users through your content jungle and ensuring no important page goes unnoticed.
Additional Layouts For Extended Creativity
Elevate your pages with visually stunning designs, captivating your audience and transforming your Confluence space into a work of art.
Reach Decisions Faster With Polling & Voting
Engage your team, gather opinions, and spark lively discussions with intuitive polls that bring your Confluence space to life.
The Easy Confluence Toolkit is a powerful plugin that enhances your Confluence experience. Use it to optimize navigation, create appealing card layouts, conduct polls, and efficiently manage page content.
- Add internal and external links
- Configure submenus to group related content (up to 10 submenus)
- Place the navigation bar anywhere on the page body
- Create customizable cards with titles, text, and images
- Resize elements as desired
- Restrict polls to specific user groups for controlled voting
- Count child pages with specific labels
- Count pages within an entire space
Privacy and security
Easy Confluence Toolkit integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Manage global settings.
- View and download attachments of a page or blogpost that you have access to.
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.