Connie AI - Supercharged Confluence Search
Much more than better search: relevant answers, even when the facts are spread across several documents
Much more than search
Connie can reason over the facts in your knowledge base, extracting structured information from tables and performing analytical operations.
Obtain results directly in Confluence – no need to copy-paste into Excel
See the reasons why
Connie's unique X-ray feature allows you to see the exact pieces of information used to answer a question, and any additional steps used to compute the result.
See what you're missing
It's hard to maintain a great knowledge base.
Let Connie help your team by pinpointing what content is helpful and what needs work.
Connie AI is more than just ChatGPT for your content. For example, if you use a Confluence space as an HR knowledge base, the employees can ask questions about vacation or remote work policies.
- Much more than better search: AI offers relevant answers, even when the facts are spread across several documents or the questions require some reasoning.
- Your content, and only your content. We have gone to great lengths to prevent unrelated answers or hallucination. All answers are backed up to references to the source document(s).
- Get useful insight into your data, what documents are proving particularly helpful, and what questions are going unanswered
- We use the same OpenAI technology behind ChatGPT, backed with strong privacy guarantees. Your data is not used to train any AI models.
We have exciting plans for Connie AI to help your knowledge base grow and work for you.
Privacy and security
Connie AI - Supercharged Confluence Search integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View and download attachments of a page or blogpost that you have access to.
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.