Chat with your Confluence space
People and tasks support
We suppose you could just ask Oscar directly, but Connie AI doesn't mind quietly lending a hand. One fewer Slack message.
Complex questions, simple answers
Who wants to sift through many search results and compile results? Perhaps if you have an oversupply of interns. Otherwise, you should probably let Connie AI handle this for you.
Insights into your data
Answering questions is only half the battle. Use Connie's insights to help your team understand what content is helpful and what needs improving.
Connie AI is more than just ChatGPT for your content. For example, if you use a Confluence space as an HR knowledge base, the employees can ask questions about vacation or remote work policies.
- Much more than better search: AI offers relevant answers, even when the facts are spread across several documents or the questions require some reasoning.
- Your content, and only your content. We have gone to great lengths to prevent unrelated answers or hallucination. All answers are backed up to references to the source document(s).
- Get useful insight into your data, what documents are proving particularly helpful, and what questions are going unanswered
- We use the same OpenAI technology behind ChatGPT, backed with strong privacy guarantees. Your data is not used to train any AI models.
We have exciting plans for Connie AI to help your knowledge base grow and work for you.
Privacy and security
Connie AI integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View and download attachments of a page or blogpost that you have access to.
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.