Role Revealer for Jira - Transparency in Roles & Permissions
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Empowering teams with clear project role visibility and permissions insights
Democratizing Project Insights!📊
Role Revealer for Jira makes role and permission insights accessible to all project users. Unmask roles, enhance collaboration and say hello to a more inclusive project environment!
Superpower Unlocked: X-Ray Vision!🦸
Ever wished you could see through walls? Role Revealer lets you peek into the world of permissions, no superpowers required! Know who can do what and make decision-making as easy as a comic book flip.
Troubleshooting Like a Pro!👩💻
Squash those pesky access issues with Role Revealer! Our app simplifies troubleshooting, making you the superhero of your Jira projects. Say goodbye to access problems and hello to smooth project operation!
Tired of role & permission mysteries in Jira? Role Revealer is here!
Here's the deal:
- Who's who in the zoo: Ever wondered who's got what role in your project? Wonder no more! Our app adds a page to each project, unveiling the entire cast and their respective roles. Admin rights not required!
- Permission Clarity: Curious what Bob can do in the project? And Alice? Our app provides precise, easy-to-understand permission insights.
- User-friendly as a puppy: Our interface is so easy and intuitive to use, you'll wish everything in life was this simple.
Why you'll love it:
- No more guesswork: With full visibility of roles and permissions, assign tasks knowing who can do what. It's like having superpowers, but for project management!
- Foster Trust: Role Revealer's clear visibility of roles & permissions cultivates an environment of openness.
- Risk mitigation: Identify and handle potential security risks proactively.
Intrigued? Try us out. You won't need to play detective anymore!
Privacy and security
Role Revealer for Jira - Transparency in Roles & Permissions integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- View project roles.