SoftComply Document Manager
🌱 Take Full Control Over your Documents to Get your Compliant Product to the Market
🌟 Easily Spot Controlled Documents in Confluence
Your Controlled Documents are easily identifiable from the rest of the content in Confluence. Use this byline item for quick reference to Document Version and Status information.
⏩ ⏩ Draft, Approve, Release and Obsolete Documents
Out-of-the-box compliant document approval workflows with electronic signatures, covering the entire lifecycle of documents.
🚀 Get your Product Documentation Audit Ready
- Dedicated Dashboard for all your Document approval tasks
- Capability to approve multiple documents simultaneously
- Document version history on each Confluence page
- Audit trail with the “who-did-what-when” details
📞 Book a Demo to learn more about the app & possibilities to extend it into a Compliant Document Management Solution on Confluence Cloud.
🚀 The SoftComply Document Manager is the only Document Management app on Atlassian Confluence Cloud with all the necessary modules for compliant document management: CAPA, Complaints, Non-Conformities, Change Requests, QMS.
📯 With the Document Manager app you can approve, sign, process, track and manage your electronic documents.
💯 The Document Manager has easy-to-use FDA 21 CFR 11 compliant e-signatures for document approval.
📁 QMS Content for MedTech (Manual, Policy, Procedures and Templates) available on request.
🛡️ Get your validation reports with the Automated Validation App for Confluence.
💡 The Document Manager requires Atlassian Confluence Cloud Standard Plan or higher.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SoftComply Document Manager integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete pages.
- Manage global settings.
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View content permission in Confluence.