BirdGPT: Ask your Confluence Space
The privacy-focused ChatGPT-interface for your Confluence content
Ask your Confluence space
Chat with your Confluence content and ask anything that you might wanna know:“Do we have an interview guideline for applicants?”“How do I request holidays in our company?”… or any other question you can imagine ✨
Integrates seamlessly into your Confluence space
By clicking the plugin in the sidebar, you can conveniently and securely access the Chat.
Full focus on Data Privacy & Security
You remain in full control over your data. We adhere to German data privacy and security standards like ISO 27001 and the GDPR. No data of yours gets stored on our servers.
Enable your team to do more with their time. Find information in seconds. Ask complex questions across multiple Confluence pages.
- Selective Asking: You can decide if you ask questions to an individual page or the entire Confluence space
- Follow-up Questions: You can ask follow-up questions in case the answer wasn’t sufficient. You get the typical ChatGPT-experience.
- Privacy-first approach: Safeguard your sensitive data as our add-on avoids sending your Confluence articles to OpenAI by default.
- Highest security standards: Security standards common in Germany like the ISO 27001 and the GDPR are enforced to keep your data safe.
Privacy and security
BirdGPT: Ask your Confluence Space integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.