Sum Up Reports for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Generate custom table reports by first choosing the report columns and then grouping and summarizing the ones you want
Various Sum and Avg Reports in Dashboard Gadgets
Calculate sum and average of Jira system fields or custom fields. No configuration required, no code required.
Here is our ⚡live demo dashboard⚡where you can see and modify any sample report and play with it.
Real Time Data Visualization by Grouping
By choosing "Group View", you can group your data on any field (sprint, status, assignee, component, project etc.) and sum up the field values (story points, time estimate etc.) or take averages
Real Time Data Visualization by Listing Each Issue
By choosing "List View", you can list the issue fields you want and sum up the values at the bottom.
Sum Up Reports for Jira app provides various table reports based on the fields you choose.
- You can list the issue fields you want and sum up the values at the bottom.
- You can group your data on any field (sprint, status, assignee, component, project etc.) and sum up the field values (story points, time estimate etc.) or take averages.
- You can add this app as a gadget to your Jira dashboards.
🔐 SECURE BY DESIGN: We neither store nor process your issue data on our servers.
The app will be free till 2025.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Sum Up Reports for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application