A portal for synchronization of user’s worklogs from Tempo or Excels extracted from different trackers into target Tempo instance
A simple setup to connect the Tempo instances
A simple and single-time setup to connect the Tempo instances (including customers’ Tempo account connections) for the system to work automatically further on.
Mapping of an external sources to the target Tempo
To match the values from the customer's system with yours, use customized mapping of fields from an external source into the target Tempo, based on the project, Excel file peculiarities, and column names.
Buffer table to review data and check the totals
In the buffer table, quickly compare the total logged hours per task assignee for a specific project, user, or task via the expandable Details panel.
Easily combine both to eliminate manual processing of time worklogs and eventually build comprehensive time reports in no time.
- Unify data from several sources – internal and customer Tempo instances, custom time tracking systems and multiple Excel timesheets – in your target Tempo instance.
- Upload folders with Excel files or Tempos directly from customers’ systems to synchronize the process with your Tempo instance in a few clicks.
- Set up the replacement rules for task numbers or user aliases across external time tracking system and your Tempo, if necessary.
- Synchronize worklogs from external systems based on mapping and replacement rules into a buffer table for an extra validation before data processes to your live Tempo.
- Customer data is secured with Azure Cloud Services.