Maps, Locations and Territories for Service Desks
- Jira Service Management
View issues on map with addresses and markers and manage field work in Jira Service Management
Addresses & markers in issues and portal requests.
Add location support to any issue type and let your clients pinpoint the locations of their service desk requests.
Locate issues on the map by query.
Search and manage issues by location or any other criteria and view them on the map.
Define territories supported by your users.
Define territories for your areas of service and assign users to guide issue assignments - either exlicit, or through a self-service pull system automation.
Locations and Territories adds geospatial support to Jira far beyond adding markers to issues and enables comprehensive field work management. Take control of your organization’s fieldwork by adding locations to issues, defining territories and their supporting users, and enabling systemic management of location-based issues at scale with on-map visibility and territorial-based assignments. The product’s functions include:
- Adding address and map locations to issues
- Adding locations in portal requests created by end-users (Supported by Locations and Territories for Service Desks)
- Defining territories and assigning users to them
- Identifying users who can support an issue in its location
- Searching for issues by address text
- Locating issues on the map by JQL query or search filter
- Managing your pending work and pulling new work items based on predefined ordering strategies.
Privacy and security
Maps, Locations and Territories for Service Desks integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View system and custom avatars.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
Define work queues and subscribe users for pain-free automated work self-assignment that runs on autopilot.