JFrog Security in Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easy shift-left security for faster releases shipped right
Integrate, collaborate, remediate
Easily integrate JFrog Security in your Jira Software Cloud instance in just a few steps! With our user-friendly integration, you can select the Xray policies you've created and attach them to your Jira project.
Start, connect, remediate
If you're new to Xray or JFrog and want to experience the power of integrated security management with your software development process, start a JFrog Security free trial by clicking here and following the instructions.
JFrog security in Jira trial
Once you've completed the trial setup, use this application to seamlessly connect JFrog Security in your Jira instance.
- Please note violations pushed to the Security tab in Jira are not retroactive. To initiate the streaming of violations, performing a scan on the selected policy is necessary. Once the scan is completed, all violations will be seamlessly streamed to Jira for efficient tracking in Jira's Security tab.
- Please be aware that only vulnerabilities (CVEs) will be pushed to Jira and displayed in the Security tab. Other types of violations will not be automatically streamed to Jira.
- Automatic Jira Integration - JFrog offers integration with Jira, where you can enjoy the convenience of automatically opening tickets in Jira for all violation types available on the JFrog platform. It ensures comprehensive coverage and effortless ticket creation for a wide range of security and compliance issues. To learn more about this feature and explore its capabilities, we invite you to click here and delve into the details.
Privacy and security
JFrog Security in Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application