User Management - Auto Deactive Users for Jira
- Jira Software
Import users, bulk user actions, and auto-deactivate users, making user management easier and save more licenses
Auto deactivate users - Optimize license
Automatic and scheduled deactivate users who have not logged in for a long time, which will allow you to better manage Jira licenses and delay upgrade. The whitelist can be set for deactivating exclusion.
Bulk user actions
- Extended more user filters
- Bulk deactivate/reactive users
- Bulk export users
Import users through Excel files and automatically send email notifications to these imported users. No code is needed.
Is your Jira getting close to the license limit but with many users who haven't logged in for a long time? Do you need to create Jira users and manage users in bulk?
User management can help you deactivate users who haven't logged in for a certain time, so as to save licenses, reduce cost, and delay upgrade. At the same time, you can also bulk import, deactivate, reactive and export users, making it easier to manage users.
- Automatically deactivate users
- Support whitelist to exclude when deactivating user.
- Filter users on last activity date, User directory, CSV file…
- Manually bulk deactivate/reactive/export users
- Bulk Import users through Excel.
- Automatically send email notifications to imported users.
- Run logs.
# We can integrate this app with some 3rd party apps and your own special systems free of charge or at a very low price. Please contact us for more information (email@example.com).