Smart Templates for Jira
- Jira Software
Create Jira issue templates. Pre-fill summary, description, and more. Reuse epics, stories, & bugs. Save a whole issue hierarchy
Create issue templates once, reuse them everywhere
Stop wasting time on managing repetitive tasks. Save any issue types like epic, story, bug as a template and reuse it with your team.
Create templates for the entire hierarchy to scale company processes.
Edit issue hierarchy and fields from a single view
Ensure consistency across fields. Pre-fill issue summary, description, components, and more, including custom fields. Organize the entire issue hierarchy: add, duplicate and reorder issues from a single view.
Save a whole Jira issue hierarchy
Forget about cloning or recreating repetitive issues from scratch. View and save them as a template in one click. Have a quick overview of all checklists with Smart Checklist integration.
Smart Templates is a productivity tool designed to optimize team performance and establish company standards.
Here are things you can do with Smart Templates:
- Create issue templates from scratch
- Save issues hierarchy as a template
- Add, reorder, and duplicate issues in templates
- Pre-fill issue fields like summary, description, and more, including custom fields in a single view
- Navigate through related issues with Smart Templates Hierarchy
- Add checklists through a native integration with Smart Checklist
What do you get with Smart templates?
- Spend less time on recreating or cloning recurring tasks
- Ensure consistency across issues with pre-filled fields
- Template entire processes by saving and reusing a hierarchy of issues
Turn recurring processes into JIRA templates:
- Bug report template
- Feature release
- Onboarding template
- Open position and hiring process
- Event organization
- Hardware procurement
- Payroll process
Try for free ⚡
Privacy and security
Smart Templates for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application