Smart Labels for Confluence
for Confluence Cloud
Automatically creates labels for your Confluence pages using open AI
Automatic creation of labels for Confluence pages
The app automatically creates proper labels for you Confluence pages when they are published
Add appropriate labels to existing pages
You can add suitable labels to your existing pages using a button.
The generated labels can be removed or extened manually if needed.
You can configure on space or page level whether you want to let the app create labels automatically or not
Make your Confluence better organized with Smart Labels for Confluence App which creates appropriate labels for your pages using open AI.
- Labels can be automatically created for new pages
- You can manually create Smart Labels for existing pages
- You can configure on various levels (Space, Parent Page), where you want the Smart Labels to be generated automatically and where not
- Proper labels make searching in your Confluence much more efficient
- You will save time as the labels will be created by the App automatically
- You can still manually remove or add labels on every page
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
Smart Labels for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.