Vault Password Manager
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
#1 Password Management App for Jira. Unified control over your company’s passwords
Your company’s encrypted space for all accounts, passwords, notes, payment cards and more. Create personal or team Vaults easily. Manage all credentials in one place. Look for passwords in Jira from anywhere.
Safely share passwords with Jira users and groups to make accounts’ access convenient for your team. Easy one-to-one and one-to-many sharing inside Jira instead of insecure sending via email or messenger.
Encrypted Storage Space
Encrypted Vaults are stored in your company’s Forge Storage. AES-256 bit encryption is implemented to ensure complete security.
Vault Password Manager is an Enterprise-grade app for managing your company's passwords within Jira. You can manage all your access and accounts from anywhere with a single point of control inside your Jira instance.
You no longer need to pay for additional services or switch between windows.
In addition to your Jira authentication, each user account is protected by a personal Password. AES-256 bit encryption ensures complete security. All encrypted Vaults are stored in your company's Forge Storage.
- Variety of credentials types to store and share
- Private Vaults: every employee can create a personal Vault with individual access
- Shared Vaults: create as many Vaults as you need and share them with relevant users or teams
- The built-in password generator creates long, randomized passwords that protect against hacking
- Several security layers ensure safety and reliability
- Always free for small teams
Start your free trial of Vault Password Manager now!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Vault Password Manager integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View system and custom avatars.
- View user groups.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.