Copilot: ChatGPT 4 for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Power of ChatGPT for Jira Organization
Project-Based Groups: Work with ChatGPT together
Collaborate with colleagues in group chats or interact privately with the AI assistant for Jira based on ChatGPT as needed. Brainstorm ideas or discuss the project with AI in a group chat.
Privacy and data protection
The data that is identified as sensitive gets automatically obfuscated before requested outside the organization. Org admin will review and set up rules.
Unified Billing: One Account, Multiple Benefits
With the Unified Billing feature, you can easily manage your organization's ChatGPT 4 subscription directly through your existing Jira or Confluence corporate billing account. Open for your team a power of ChatGPT 4.
A next-generation of OpenAI assistant for Jira (GPT-4) that produces unbelievably good results!
The app can help you:
- Brainstorming ideas for projects and initiatives.
- Streamlining communication within teams by facilitating group discussions.
- Summarizing the documents, long chat or even a source code.
- Generating the documents/requirements, based on user-suggested prompts.
- Help you debug, understand and improve your code.
- Enhancing problem-solving capabilities by offering alternative solutions or approaches.
- Supporting knowledge sharing and collaboration within the organization.
- Assisting in the creation and editing of written content, such as reports or presentations.
- Providing guidance on best practices, industry trends, and relevant research.
Disclaimer: ChatGPT 4 for Jira is only available for the paid tiers for the limited amount of requests.
The free tiers or paid tiers consumed more than a daily limit would be automatically switched to a ChatGPT 3.5.
Privacy and security
Copilot: ChatGPT 4 for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application