Office Editor for Jira - Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Effortless Excel, Word & PowerPoint Editing in Jira: Streamline collaboration with attachment editing - no download/upload needed
Preview — Adv. Layout for Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Control the way your attachments look on Jira issues. Define preview size, headers, and more. Navigate multi-tab Excel sheets and PowerPoint slides or scroll long Word documents - review & assess swiftly. Book a demo!
Edit — Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
One-click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document in Jira. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel files. Experience real-time collaboration. Book a demo!
Create — New Excel, Word & PowerPoint files
Need a new Office file attached to your issue? No problem! Click the “Add” button to create a document, spreadsheet, or presentation. Book a demo!
Revolutionize teamwork with the Office Editor App for Jira. Edit Excel, PowerPoint, Word files in-app; collaborate in real-time on attachments. No more downloads/uploads - enhance efficiency, save time, and simplify your Jira experience with this app.
Explore advanced layout previews of Excel, Word & PowerPoint attachments in issues - review & assess documents swiftly, all within the Jira environment.
- Support for advanced preview of Microsoft Office files
- Support for advanced preview of Open Office files
- Control the preview layout. Expanded, collapsed, with metadata header or without
- Define different preview sizes for attached documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Edit Excel Spreadsheets
- Edit Word Documents
- Edit PowerPoint Presentations
- Support for editing Open Office Documents
- Create Excel, Word, and PowerPoint files directly in your issues
⚠️ Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox browser for the best experience.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Office Editor for Jira - Excel, Word & PowerPoint integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application