Ava AI Agent
Your Service Desk Assistant: Streamline customer service with Ava AI Agent
Handle inquiries through ai-powered conversation
AI-powered chatbot handles customer inquiries for fast, personalized support. Boost customer satisfaction and save time for your team.
Reduce workload for agents with Automation
Automate repetitive tasks and reduce service desk workload. Empower agents to focus on complex customer issues.
Instruct AI prompts for better outcomes
AI instruction improves support outcomes with optimized responses.
Introducing Ava AI Agent, the new app designed to enhance the service desk experience in Jira. Ava AI Agent is your go-to service desk assistant that helps streamline customer requests, automates responses, and facilitates seamless communication between support agents and customers. With its intuitive interface and cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology, Ava AI Agent helps service desk teams improve their response times, boost customer satisfaction, and deliver exceptional service.
⚠️ Data Privacy
As of March 1, 2023, data sent to the OpenAI API will not be used to train or improve OpenAI models. To help identify abuse, API data may be retained for up to 30 days, after which it will be deleted (unless otherwise required by law). For trusted customers with sensitive applications, zero data retention may be available. With zero data retention, request and response bodies are not persisted to any logging mechanism and exist only in memory in order to serve the request.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Ava AI Agent integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.